Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are backwoods bad for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sauceychamploo, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Ive been smoking my weed in backwoods and only backwoods for awhile now i smoke a backwood atleast once a day sometimes 3-5 blunts per day . My friend is trying to convince me to quit smoking them should i listen to him?

2. yes . smoking is bad for you .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't quit if you don't want

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. i dont want too lol but should i be concerned?

5. nah man its totally healthy to be smoking a bunch of chemicals designed to taste like berry or w/e and how knows what else it has on it blunts are gross

6. Should you fuck

7. Um, let's see... backwoods is tobacco. The surgeon general warns smoking tobacco is harmful to your health. It has been proven time after time smoking tobacco can and will kill you.

I say, no...sounds perfectly safe.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

8. Yes so bad, but so good. Anyone got views on Honey vs Honey Berry? what's your preference?

9. Oooooh Billy you're so silly!

10. And whys that?

11. Nope I would prefer smoking raws

• Like Like x 2
  12. Raws are overall the cleanest way to smoke flower no doubt about it. And every joint taste different with each strain #rawthentic

13. Tobacco is never good. I would get off them. If you must smoke blunts, try the new Raw hemp blunt wraps. They were designed to transition blunt smokers to slowly get on to natural papers.