Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are any of you working as the police

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Or have you ever worked as the police and what did you do if you caught people with herb?

2. You just looking for stories or actual penalties in your area?

3. I can pretty much guarantee anyone who is CURRENTLY a cop is not posting on these forums. If they are, they certainly wouldn't admit to it here openly.

There are definitely "corrupt" cops out there who smoke a little weed and know how to pass their piss tests, but they're rarer than you'd think.

4. im a cop.

deep cover.

5. Stupid pointless thread that nobody will approve with it.

6. op is obviously a cop that smokes.. everyone get out of the cop thread!!

7. xD I'm not a cop, fuck da police, ok the thread is changing to real life situations to cops

8. im thinking of joining RCMP sometime...

i just love that sense of pride and patriotism that comes with it, not to mention always working outside and living a exciting life (never know whats going down)

if anyone is wondering, there is a huge difference between cops and RCMP in Canada,

Canadas RCMP is like Americas FBI, CIA and ATF combined

9. Ahh nice, sounds interesting, just do me a favour, if you see someone smoking weed either confiscate their weed and smoke it yourself, or just leave them alone, just don't get them in trouble :smoke:

10. i think RCMP gets drug tested, so i couldnt smoke it even if i wanted too

but if i did see a bunch of kids tokin, i would walk up ask if there's any alcohol or any illegal items

if they say no, im on my way telling them to blaze one down for me

if they say "all we have is pot", i would tell them, got anything worth being illegal?

then laugh and walk away,

if they dont drug test, i would telling them to pack a fresh bowl! :hello::smoke:

11. XD nice man, I wouldnt confiscate alcohol though...

12. incredibly dumb idea bro... id just leave the kids alone and not even bother. its safer for you and your career. think about it

13. What jobs do they drug test for?