Are Americans Stupid? (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Jan 6, 2009.

1. I searched to see if this has been posted so i thought id post it.
    :D
    Some of these people are so stupid its embarassing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE"]YouTube - Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES[/ame]

2. HAHAHAHAHAH this is hilarious

3. I have all these thoughts pouring into my head that I want to say, but in the end would probably be against the rules.
    So my final thought is :
    [​IMG]

4. more like "are people stupid"

answer:

yes

5. I knew pretty much every answer there idiots ask me I will make America proud

6. haha, you should watch JayWalk on the tonight show.

7. /facepalm

8. there are dumbasses in every country.

~ninja jei:mad:

9. I know that idiots are everywhere, I just used the title of the video as the thread title.

10. #10 Blutteufel, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    Why is that subtitled? Are there really people out there so goddamn retarded that they can't understand a British accent?

EDIT: FUcking slow-ass computer; I didn't notice they were all subtitled until the video started running properly.

11. Lol, some lady called people that wear turbans, diaper heads. Wow.

12. YES! this is from the Chasers War on Everything, an awesome show we have over in good ol' AUSTRALIA! Man there funny as, this American episode was the shit. Sorry USA we give you such a hard time haha

13. damn i think they posted signs saying

"Questions for elementary school drop outs"

those people were stupid as fuck .

the kfc one made me laugh so hard

"what state was kfc founded in?"

"i dont really know the answer to that one"

"do you know what kfc stands for?"

"kentucky fried chicken isnt it?"

LOL . I hope all those mother fuckers arent employed

14. #14 MnToker, Jan 6, 2009
    I'd just like to say something. If somebody isn't up to date on world events that doesn't make them stupid. It means they don't give a shit because it doesn't concern them or they just don't care. Take me for example, I don't give a shit about what religion some guy 3,000 miles away is, and why should I?

EDIT: Not trying to say people are wrong to want to know things like this, I'm just saying why should everybody have to know trivial facts about the world? I'm sure you don't know some stuff and some guy would be like... wow this guy is so fucking dumb, but really your not, you just don't know things he knows.

And I don't see why so many stoners have to be so negative. I probably come off as a hippie but shit. I guess thats how people entertain themselves eh?

15. #15 Soap, Jan 6, 2009
    You dont need to be 'up to date' to know where KFC was founded or even where the Berlin wall was located.
    A country that starts with the letter 'U', ooh golly that one is hard.

16. "Which one of them is throwin' the rocks?" :laughing:

17. I think that the chances of us humans being so intelligent is a gift that should NOT be wasted. Sure you might not need to know but the very fact you have the ability to know justifies beyond all reason why you should!

18. Can I ask why it matters if they know that? And my main point was intended to be that insulting people for being less intelligent is pretty conceited if you ask me.

19. I'd like to think our ability to know such great things and advance the way we do is over-rated. Don't get me wrong I love having all the things I do as a human, but being a cat with a stress free life wouldn't be so bad eh?

20. Yeah true. A dog would be where its at though haha. Still i reckon intelligence is a gift that should not be wasted. But yes again i agree with you, it is our own intelligence that makes us be aware of what "stress" is, and therefore we feel it.... i think I am starting to not make sense!