Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ARD program in Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheSmith777, Jun 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi everyone, I'm new to grasscity but I made an account today to ask about the drug testing in the ARD program in PA. I go to college in Pennsylvania but I live out of state. I got caught for possession of a small amount of marijuana (probably like a gram) as well as possession of paraphernalia (the cover of a grav bong). That was in February. On May 26th I had to come back to PA to apply for the ARD program in person. When I was leaving I was told that I would be contacted about 3 weeks from then (If you dont want to do the math or check a calendar, it has now been 3 weeks and 2 days). My mother has called the ARD dept. and they said that I probably won't even be contacted until the end of July. Anyway, I'm a relatively upstanding individual who is an engineer and has never been in trouble with the law in the past. My questions are 1. What are my chances of actually getting drug tested? (considering they said I'd be drug tested on May 26th but that never happened) and 2. If I do get drug tested, will there be any sort of warning or is it just like here piss in this cup? Thanks in advance for the help

2. What ended up happening? My ARD hearing is about to be scheduled - prob 3 weeks out. Must I quit smoking?

3. My ard is over in 50ish days its a 6 month program no testing so far. Ive also heard from at least 10 other people that have went through the program without testing. Anyone else been through this program before?

4. Thanks! Aarronn! I ended up quitting. Read this awesome book - never dreamed it would work but it did! It's actually for cigarettes, but I mix mine with tobacco, so it was applicable. Anyway, I have my ARD hearing scheduled for mid September. Already went in for fingerprinting etc and they didn't test me then. Either way, just praying I'll make it through the program. The bastards said as part of the program (and leading up to it) i can't have one drop of alcohol either. WTF? Not even in my own home. That seems excessive to me. Whatever. What bothers me most is that I might not be allowed to travel the whole time and i have all kinds of trips planned for out of state and abroad...I hope they'll let me travel. Anyone else have issues with that?

5. any update? ever get tested?