arborism...

Discussion in 'General' started by fieryflora, Mar 21, 2012.

1. so...it is like...

i was sitting on a couch and having a time of silence...and was contemplating several things in unison; one in particular that i have not given much thought to before...and there was this man who lead me into a lowland type of place with like north american sycamore trees and perhaps a few cypress or something..

trees that live and grow in watery areas....and low lands where rain water gathers....that is always damp and sluggish.

there were many of those trees there...and the man looked at me and said, 'watch this'. and he pulled out a vial of some liquidish something and found a spot in the middle of the trees and poured the liquid onto the ground. he smile and said i would need more than that but this would show me what it would do...the actual size of the spill spot was a large as a covered wagon wheel, perhaps twice the diameter....and it went into the ground, this liquidish goo and it melted together the roots of the trees all around...all the roots it touched it melted together...fused them into one...then he planted seed into it...

and cut down all the surround trees whose roots were fused together, and all those around them competing for water...he cut down all the trees int eh low land place...

and a tree grew from the seed he planted and it grew huge...i mean freaking HUGE! and it grew fast...it's boughs were ever green...and though it was so, it was full of various fruits...the tree was sooo huge it grew into the sky almost like a mountain in height. it's branch could grow out to the point it was hard to see the ends of them....

it drank up all the water in the place it was and as it did it's roots grew deep into the caverns of the earth, anchoring it strong and giving it an endless h2o supply...

he said...'find it'....i asked if it was real...he nodded and faded away...

i was back on the couch...

2. Wait, so instead of "contemplating several things in unison", you were tripping out

3. no, just contemplating several things in unison...:wave:

it will only be a matter of time before i find it...the perpetual energy code was the same, the recipe for gold the same...this is just another one...i found those, i will find this one too.

4. We need to find this tree, man

5. "Tons of fruit" Let's make it grow bud and then sleep in it.

6. You have the gift of writing well, fieryflora; but I do agree with Richardblabla's post.

7. and you believed it...?

8. [quote name='"Blank"']"Tons of fruit" Let's make it grow bud and then sleep in it.[/quote]

sounds fine to me...it is sort of like this vineyard...the big, fruity evergreen tree is every where in the patterns of the poetry....note the sequence here...do you see it...i will post another place that talks about it next and note the patterns....now, know this..following the patterns is tricky...they flow from one topic to another unannounced, often pointed out by rhythm only...for example, when dealing with the eye suave, which is yet to be found, but i thought i had it only to find out there were two of them...one was not yet found and one was found look ago by the egyptians and it seemed to work wonders...only, after a while of repeated use, like years, it slowly destroyed the heart...killed people so slowly they could not tell or put together what was causing it...but then the other is said to be so awesome and do no wrong...but as far as the tree goes, read this and note the patterns in this chapter...they are repeated often when dealing with the tree in other places and in the parable of Jesus...

Is. 27:1 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in [B]the sea.[/B]

2In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.

3I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

4Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.

5Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

6He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

7Hath he smitten him, as he smote those that smote him? or is he slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by him?

8In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind.

9By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin;:hello: when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.

10Yet the defenced city shall be desolate, and the habitation forsaken, and left like a wilderness: there shall the calf feed, and there shall he lie down, and consume the branches thereof.

11When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will shew them no favour.

12And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel.

13And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

look at this...just the imagery..

Ez. 17:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel;

3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:

4He cropped off the top of his young twigs, and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants.

5He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree.

6And it grew, and became a spreading vine of low stature, whose branches turned toward him, and the roots thereof were under him: so it became a vine, and brought forth branches, and shot forth sprigs.

7There was also another great eagle with great wings and many feathers: and, behold, this vine did bend her roots toward him, and shot forth her branches toward him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation.

8It was planted in a good soil by great waters, that it might bring forth branches, and that it might bear fruit, that it might be a goodly vine.

9Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.

10Yea, behold, being planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.

11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

12Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;

13And hath taken of the king's seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land:

14That the kingdom might be base, that it might not lift itself up, but that by keeping of his covenant it might stand.

15But he rebelled against him in sending his ambassadors into Egypt, that they might give him horses and much people. Shall he prosper? shall he escape that doeth such things? or shall he break the covenant, and be delivered?

16As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely in the place where the king dwelleth that made him king, whose oath he despised, and whose covenant he brake, even with him in the midst of Babylon he shall die.

17Neither shall Pharaoh with his mighty army and great company make for him in the war, by casting up mounts, and building forts, to cut off many persons:

18Seeing he despised the oath by breaking the covenant, when, lo, he had given his hand, and hath done all these things, he shall not escape.

19Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head.

20And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me.

21And all his fugitives with all his bands shall fall by the sword, and they that remain shall be scattered toward all winds: and ye shall know that I the LORD have spoken it.

22Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:

23In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

24And all the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.

the war of the big trees...the groves mentioned in Is. are asheroth poles...which is something that is fun to study out...some kind of pole, from the ash tree that was somehow plants or grafted in some awesome way as to grow fruit and do so fast when sitting in the light of a paradigm(ancient light)...so the light eventually became ba'al with his image in it and the tree became asheroth with her image or symbols craved into it and the two went together naturally....she sat it in the light of the ba'al and grew fruit...quickly, but only for a short season then she had to be replaced because she did not root at all...a fertility goddess thingie, sex was worshipped by sex and thus like, 'pleasure is found in the world but only for a short season'...(Jesus quote)...sooo...

note the highlighted red in both chapters....in one GOD beats off over the whole land..in the other the king's seed is taken...in both things are being planted; the whole chapters are about propagation...reproducing...now some will say GOD is speaking of the tree and beating the tree...that is accurate as context can show but is limited as context and comparison can show...there is s double meaning playing in there....

also note the fire, salt, and waters, either tears, sea, waters of salt, salt in fields or birth and blood and birth water, or Jesus with the blood and water flowing from His side at death...many waters.

and the calves eats and lay down there and the birds...eat and dwell in the branches....of course if they do so, they have to crap...and when GOD is telling isaiah how to make the tree or the medium one(haven't got it separated out yet) He takes a dump...for real....He consumes His enemies and craps them out during the process...

is 1:24 Therefore saith the LORD, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

25And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:

26And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

27Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

28And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.

29For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.

30For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.

31And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.

the only other times the term "ease" is used in such a manner, it is referring to taking a dump...

9. You're fuckin baked. Let me get some of that. Sounds beautiful.

10. Are you trollin

11. thanks man...

12. are you stupid? if not learn to use a question mark...