Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Discussion in 'General' started by Stri, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Anyone have the third season? Disc 1, im watching it, its like the 4th episode cause im not really paying attention. If you have it, fast forward to this one part, meatwad is like, to Shake:
    "Well I'm in business..business of kicking your ass, and let me tell you...business is booming. Im open for business..business of giving you the business...Up your butt"

And hes all smiling and stuff..its so funny

2. The second disc is the absolute best ever. If yo're baked, watch it now, it will make you split your sides.

3. quite baked, enjoying the first disk..will switch shortly. its bee on forever though, so many episodes :O

edit: i also love in "Kidney Car" when meatwad is in the car and is like "Mach 1, engage warp speed....WEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

hah

4. Man, "The Last One" is the greatest, its the meeting of all the characters the aqua teens have met in all the seasons, and its run by Ur and Inignot, its amazing.

Inignot-"OK, look, when i say your name, just say 'here' and we'll consider 'here' to be short for 'Here I am, rock you like a hurricane"
    Ur- "you will do as the Scorpions have before you!"

Edit, Happytime Harry- " Lets call ourselves "lets get off our asses and do something, because my parole officer really loves it when I dont tell him that I spent my one day off dicking around on the F*cking moon!"

5. love that show.. that and sealab are great ripped

6. hahah thats funny man, and im baked to so it makes it more funny

7. Fave [Adult Swim] shows:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    Home Movies
    Sealab 2021
    Robot Chicken

8. dude. . .i tripped out pretty hard to that show a week ago. It was this one where santa got burned alive or somethin and his skeleton/muscle tissue/burnt self was talking to shake on the floor with a respirator mask on. . .fuck that still freaks me out hehe

9. that show geeks me out so bad.... meatwad adn carl are my favorite dudes on teh show.

10. I love that show!!

11. man carl fuckin rules, that guy is the show, him and his hot tub are fuckin awesome,

meatwad rules in his own right, who ese can contort into a meat bridge? A meat bridge? hahaha

shake rules, hes a whiney little bitch but we all love him

and fry is dope cause he brings it back

hooooo that show rules

12. hell yea, aqua teen is the shit.

Shake- "WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS VERY BAFFLING!" Willie Nelson - "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING BOUT!?" Shake - "GOD URE GAY!"

13. omg that is the best stoner show ever!

14. such a good show...carl is possibly the greatest cartoon character ever...
    "Hello Ladies, say hello to Goliath. We had to order special elastic pants for him on the internet."

15. that is my favorite "high show" of all time.

16. .

17. LMAO I remember seeing this played on TV, Shake is just tooo funny here lmao.
    Weve got the first 2 seasons :smoking: But Im pretty sure that season 3 will be on our xmas list here, Ive got to own that episode! Funny stuff Master Shake :D