Aqua Man

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Jan 4, 2019.

1. me and my husband going to see this tomorrow night ICW I have heard it is really good.

I just wish my dad was here to see it as well because he was talking about an Aqua Man movie years before it was even being made :(

Anyways is anyone else going to see this movie or already have? What did you think of it?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. This movie was awesome lbvs!

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sweet, wife and I want to see it. Looks fun. Thanks for not giving spoilers.:love-m3j:

Also really want to see mortal engines. But afraid it's out of the theaters already.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

4. Yea AM was great we both liked it a lot. I hope they do a movie about The Flash at some time!

Mortal Engines was a really creative movie I would recommend you watch it with your wife its pretty good. Its still in theatres around here but maybe not were you are.

~Toni~

5. I'm in LA, so often times movies dont get the same time in theaters because people are fickle. Wont kill me to not see it in theaters, but both of those movies are ones that I wanted to see on the big screen.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMO: Sorry Toni ..Standard Marvel Rubbish

tho the actor Jason Momoa, who played the 'A' list was very good for a first good film

so far its made 4? times the Mule

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. I have not seen this one yet, but a lot of the superhero movies could use some tightening up.
    They tend to Happy Meal them way more than they need to. I welcome the more serious ones.

Hulk does not need to crack jokes with Thor. They are bad ass enough, I don't need them to banter like snappy teens.

• Agree Agree x 1