Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

April is Lame.......LAME!!!!!! @&%$*&@!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Apr 7, 2003.

1. damn i would be happy... cus i luv snow..... i live in shitty arizona.... so dry.... barely even rains here..... i would be playing in the snow.... ive never been in a blizard....

2. you wanna trade for a lil while...... we'll do like a winter exchange program or something.... snow gets too annoying to deal with after a while.... After sledding wasted a few times and whipen around in your car it gets tiring very quickly(especially if ya have to shovel) so how bout we trade..... i can handle zona for 3 months.... i'll just bring all mah cheeba with me.....;)

ny had a crazy winter this year..... it was rediculos, drivin me nuts.....lol

3. LMAO im like, EASTER?!?! eh?!?!?! lol...it took me a min. had to think about it. ;) gotcha.

yeah april is erking me already..started my first day of work. doesnt mother nature know I cant make money at a golf course when its rainy out all the time! looking foward to those may flowers

4. April is the cruelest month, breeding
    Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
    Memory and desire, stirring
    Dull roots with spring rain.
    Winter kept us warm, covering
    Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
    A little life with dried tubers.

5. Nice strausenik

6. sí man some of old t.s. eliot.

7. Hey now, don't get me wrong...April is actually tied for my favorite month, with October...I was just sad that April let me down...why snow?! Why not rain, like today?! That's the kind of weather I like!

8. im out of weed too