April 15th

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MountyBounty, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Over 300 cities from sea to shining sea are participating in a Tea Party. Defend Liberty.... get involved!!! Make yourself heard this April 15th... better yet get yourself involved this April 20th!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWGCXY2dAdI&eurl"]YouTube - taxdayteaparty[/ame]

http://taxdayteaparty.com/

2. It's actually April 1st. You put the teabag in the envelope and sent to your state congress and DC congress. That way, it gets there by April 15ish. After that, protest on April 15 like you said.

3. Mail it to them?

Hell we should wipe it in feces and throw it at'em. :smoking:

4. oh shit, I guess they changed around.. BLEH...

yup, I agree maxrule. Wipe our ass with teabags.

5. My family and i will be attending one of the three hundred tea party's. i don't like to bring kid's into a politico situation but they are the one's that will have to pay for this if we dont throw those dirt bags,,i mean tea bags into the bay:hello:

6. Instead of organizing all these silly tea parties, a better, more effective course of action (IMO at least) would be to organize and quit paying taxes. If you don't like where your tax dollars are going, quit paying them. Smoke the monster out.

Anyone want to have a crumpet party?

7. #8 MountyBounty, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Arrested for mailing tea

Infowars

When did tea start looking like anthrax???

8. That was his fault, he put his name and address on the mail. No citizen's would do that.

9. Which taxes angers people the most?

10. Coercive taxes and taxes that we don't benefit from, namely the personal income tax. It was created with the Federal Reserve to ensure payment on interest so that they could print dollars for us and the taxpayers would support the folly of various industrial complexes that are bound to arise from an endless, and very privately controlled, money supply.

Voluntary taxation is the way to go, user fees, excises... tax people that can afford it, not those that are struggling to survive. Isn't it cruel that we tax people with terminal illness?

11. Good answer. I was expecting to hear about that pesky cigarette tax for those millions of kids to have healthcare.