Approaching women in public places?

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedasmoke, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    In my case its at the Gym. Tons of hot females that i would love to talk to but cant seem to strike up a convo.
    Just wondering if anyone has some tips to make approaching women easier and a little less awkward.
    Also, what are some of the places out in the world that you've had success meeting women?

2. it's just about confidence. just say "yo what's up, my name is ____, I noticed (something happening/existing at that moment), blah blah blah". Practice is the only way to get better. I became good at talking to strangers because of my job.

and it'll help if you have a friend there with you. it can be any friend really, as long as it's one of those friends who you're close enough with to have a continuous conversation. that way when you get to a point with the chick where you're not sure what to say they'll chime in with something and it's not awkward at all. just make sure they know the deal.

3. i never approach women because bitches be weird haha unless they talk to me first, i wont talk to them

4. You don't close the deal right away. Just go up and have a short convo, then next time you talk to em its less weird.