Approaching a new dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by George, Aug 20, 2009.

1. So I think my upstairs neighbor is a dealer. He never leaves his house and only has maybe 2 consistent visitors. I know he smokes since I can smell bud all day everyday coming from his house and he's been broken into a few times. He also has maybe 5 or 6 visitors a day, some of who are regular. They go up to his place for maybe 10-15 minutes and then leave.

My question is, how do I approach him if I'm in need of bud? All my previous dealers have either been friends or people I've met before I've become a customer. I feel like going up and knocking on his door could go either way. I'm pretty sure he knows my roomie and I smoke so he could either be accepting towards me as a fellow smoker and neighbor, or I could sketch him out since I feel like he's really low key.

Any ideas GC?

2. Just knock on his door and be like yo i need weed.
    if he deals he`ll bring you in and sell you a bag.if not he`ll get you weed.

3. Don't come out and ask if he deals. If you know him, just approach him and say something like "Hey man, my sources are dry right now and I was looking for some green, do you know anyone who could help me out?" Approaching him as a dealer is bad news, since it might seem too forward if he hasn't told you outright.

4. Tell him you smell it and know he smokes and ask if he wants to smoke one with you, then he might bring it up while your smoking.

5. Just strait up ask him if he knows anyone who can get some. If he doesnt? then he doesnt want to deal to you. If he does, he will refer himself. Its as simple as that.

First time i met my dealer it was through a friend and he just gave me this dudes number. Then I bought a quarter pound off him, the first time I saw him. I was very nervous.

6. IMO this is the best way to approach the situation, even if you don't know him. +Rep.

7. If you ever see him, start talking to him. Make small talk the first few times, then eventually ask him if he knows anybody who sells weed. Try to blaze before you talk to him, that way you smell and look like it, so he knows you're for real.

8. Ask him if he wants to smoke and see what happens lol

9. just try to start up a convo about weed next time u see him...and talk about how u can aways smel it from his place after ur taliin for a bit..then ask for a hookup lol...this is all assuming it is weed that he deals of course

10. next time you get some weed, just go up there and offer to smoke him up, chances are if he deals it will come up in talk

11. I would wait for an opportunity to get him high. If you approach him carrying your own weed he won't be so defensive. During the session... you know the rest.:smoking:

12. Yeah man agreed, I think you should offer to smoke him up some time. Maybe when he's upstairs and you can smell it roll up a j, head upstairs and knock. When he answers be like "just a neighborly housewarming gift" and show him the j. BE SURE HE'S ACTUALLY SMOKING WEED BEFORE YOU DO THIS. Don't want any embarrassing mix-ups, eh? ;)