Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice Tokers T-Break Support/Diary Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So I've decided to (more like am being forced on) a T-Break starting August 3rd I'm going to smoke the last 0.4 of dank I got in my stash with two friends tomorrow (I know I should probably smoke the 0.4 by myself but I prefer to smoke with others so I won't mind only getting a buzz)

Anyway...

I saw a similar thread in Seasoned Tokers and I posted there but I'm more comfortable posting in a forum I'm used to...

Here's to a nice thread! I'll probably post daily so it will help me keep track of how I'm doing haha

Peace :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Don't worry, man, after the raping fits cease in the first week it is smooth sailing from there on out.:cool:

3. I started today.

Fuck I had crazy ass dreams last night....... BUT, I have no nausea this morning!!! Which is great! Tbh, after smoking everyday for the last 2 months being as high as I could possibly be, im enjoying my first day of sobriety!

4. Okay so, thus far I haven't heard from one of the people I'm supposed to smoke up but luckily I'm dating the other one so I guess it'll just be us two tonight! Although I guess technically I won't officially be on the T-Break until the 4th because I had so much crap to do... Oh well even when it's 2:59AM here in PA it's still 12:59PM in Cali, so I suppose that makes me feel slightly better... Just don't tell anyone!! :p

5. At least you're starting off positive! :hello:

How long are you planning to take a tbreak? Or is it a forced one until you can restock?

6. Just ended my 5 day break today and got super baked off my bong with some fresh medi Headband i got.

7. I'm so high right now.

8. Just got off a T-Break and treated myself to a one gram brownies :)

9. As am I, brother.:cool:

10. #11 BloodLust, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Erm well kinda my guy is out but I would be on a t-break for a week or 2 but today I was SO irritated today, like horrible. Fuck.