Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice Toker's Guide to Weights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TravisH997, Aug 1, 2009.

1. This guide is for you if you've ever said an oz. is 32g, or even 30g. Or if you've heard people talking about O's, QP's, or 1/4ths without knowing what their talking about.

First off are the basics:

• 1 Pound = 16 Ounces

• 1 Ounce = 28 Grams(Can be 28.35/28.33 but 28 straight is used)
    Next off are the common "buying weights":

• 1 Gram
    • 1/8 = 3.5 Grams
    • 1/4 = 7 Grams
    • 1/2/Half Ounce = 14 Grams
    • Ounce = 28 Grams
    • Quarter Pound/QP = 4 Ounces = 112 Grams
    So there you have it. Oh and by the way, if I made any mistakes on my math, please tell and I'll edit. Thank you!

2. No-one finds this useful?

3. Wow that's the only part of that sticky I missed. Goddamnit, well at least I have some new info haha, well fail on my part.

4. nah man still super useful for noobs id imagine since alot skip the stickies :p
    but yeah after a while you just memorize that shit haha

5. really i like this one better then the one in the big sticky. but then agian i guess the place is starting to seem kinda cluterd with enough stickys as it is.