Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice Tokers' Guide to Bud Quality, Quantity, and Pieces

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phased, Aug 6, 2008.

1. very good duige covering many bases. the pictures were a big plus. really apreciated.

2. this is a cool thread however i guess it depends on where you live too, cuz there are terms i never heard in my twenty+ years of smokin in cali. over here a nickel or dime is whatever you get for 5 or 10 bucks period and low end is usually mex, shwag or dirt then mid grade then gonj dank or kind. beasters or fire must be some new term or somthin never ever heard of them. oh yeah also a dub is just a sack of weed thats it ."wheres my dub"...."score me a dub"..."lost my dub".every thing else seems pretty much on sorry for stickn my nose in i just wouldnt want some one to look a fool throwin out terms and have people wondering what the fuck.

3. I did in fact explain all of these things in my thread.

Three red bars, eh? I'm speechless.

Either way, a dub traditionally is "$20," but it's based on a concept of quality. The amount you receive is based on the quality of bud.

Dub is short for "double" or two obviously. This is where the $20 is derived from.

$20 may be 3.5g of some mids, 1/4 of some dirt, or even a gram of some dank.

4. WAIT A MINUTE: Those "mids" dont look like mids. It looks like Pretty good nugget, maybe beasters at the worst. Ive NEVER had good or bad mids that WASNT compressed (bricked). Please fix your false information, k thanks.

5. #85 Phased, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008

So just because in Dallas someone sold you schwag and called it regs, my information is false?

I don't see the logic behind this. Mids in Chicago are way above schwag and almost never bricked. We have bubble gum mids too.

I suppose it has a lot to do with where you live, but if those mids I pictured look like decent nugs then I'm really, really sorry.

EDIT: Not only that, but I've seen your dank, and this isn't an argument I'd expect from you.

6. Some great new guides out... Everyone should know what all the pieces are called...
    Though the Marijuana-grading and chillum-smoking-video would be big helps to most...

I've never personally smoked a chillum, I found that very informative... haha

All the good mids I've seen in Ohio aren't bricked... We don't have that much Schwag though... Mostly Mid-Mids at the worst.... Still rarely bricked.

The Beasters and Fire almost always come in vials....

Some people around here sell Beasters at High-Mid prices... which is nice on the pocket.

7. great tips dude ive never heard of somone puting glass shards on bud you can fucking die from that cant you? do people actually do that?

8. Unfortunately, some people actually do that...

I don't really see any problem with it though if you are using a bong\vape.... Just people that clear their pipes.

You should really inspect bud before you purchase it... If your dealer doesn't want you to, then screw him... Not the good way :D

9. This is the best weed i've ever smoked and i was wondering how good it is. 2 Bowls and im high as fuck with intense body highs, 3 bowls and im pretty much done. Just curious if its good weed or im just a hardcore lightweight.

[​IMG]

10. dont get wooden pipes man, they taste like shit and believe it or not they do get hot.

11. Pretty leafy bud (although I've seen leafier), but at least the leaf looks like it has resin on it.
    It takes you three bowls to get blasted off of this stuff? If I smoked three bowls of the stuff that I have in my drawer right now I'd be on Mars. And probably pretty close to hallucinating.

Judging by the sight of the bud I'd say it's mids, but judging by how much it took to get you blasted, I'd say it's much lower than that. Either that or you are in desperate need of a tolerance break.

12. I like the earthy taste of a wooden pipe. I guess that's a matter of personal preference. I know that the stone bowls INSIDE wooden pipes get hot, but not the pipes themselves. I've never used my wooden pipe long enough for it to get hot. My metal pipe got hot literally seconds after I used it, and so did my glass one. My stone one lasted about five minutes before it started to heat up. But my wooden pipe has never gotten hot.

13. At like 2-3 bowls im so high if i smoke more i would throw up, i'm literally laughing so hard it hurts and i'm pretty much feeling the craziest sensations in my body highs. Just wanted to clerify. Its also a piece of a left over nug. When i go to get my new pickup ill post some more pictures of better looking nugs.

14. well i dont know about .5 for a nick bag but round here we sell L's, 1.5 so check ya sources. your suppose to be able to roll a blunt with a nick bag not a junt. you tell someone 10 dollas for 1 gram youd get smacked. but the quality is a diff story

15. Ah, I see. I thought you meant 2-3 bowls just to get you blazed, not blazed to the point of needing to stop.:eek: (It's been a long time since I had enough liberty with my weed to do that...sigh...i digress). That said, I think your weed is high grade mids. Its probably the stuff I'd end up paying $40 an eighth for instead of the usual $20.

16. Got some way better stuff from my dealer yesterday. Curious what quality it is. 1 bowl of this gets me about as high as four bowls of the stuff i posted last page.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Its pretty dank sum reason looks like it smells rly skunky to me

18. Nice write up man. It's nice to know what to look out for.

19. A nice bit of info thanks!