Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice Tokers' Guide to Bud Quality, Quantity, and Pieces

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phased, Aug 6, 2008.

1. wow my schwag looks like mids and my dro looks like fire. sweet

ohh and awsome guide +rep

2. amazing guide dude:bongin:

3. :wave::DThanks for the great reviews guys. :D :wave:

4. very nice, i was i had seen this when i first started LOL

5. ive never considered "regs" as mids i always thout of it as swag mids will taste better.... and the swag is fuckin nasty lookin i got wee like that once it was handed to me for free then i proceded to dump it out the bag and on the ground

well i guess some regs could be mids i use to buy from this dude who sold me eather swag for 60 O or these "mids"(rreally good regs green and lightly compressed and hairs) for slightly more 75 O

6. Cool post, nice little read +Rep

7. Regs means "Regular."

Schwag isn't "Regular," it's exceedingly dirty, stem-filled, and seedy.

Regular is just normal. Not exceedingly frosty, hairy, or heady.

Regs!

8. very nice guide, lots of good info

9. is 40 bucks for a gram of dro worth it??

need some help/advice

10. Nothing is worth 40 bucks a gram! That's outrageous.

The absolute MOST I've EVER paid is $25 for a gram of some extremely fire shit!

11. Nice guide
    +rep

About much would you an 8th of mids go where you live? And then howbout an 8th of beasters or fire?

12. 8th of mids around here is usually $25-30, and an 8th of fire goes for about $40

13. 8th of mids will cost me about $15. 1/8th of some fire will cost me about $35.

Going price around here for 1/8th of fire is $60-$75 though. :D

14. wicked bro i was stoned reading this haha:smoke:

15. Very informative. I have been smoking for 15 years now and I wish I had that when i started.

16. great guide. glad i found it

17. nice you should add " dubs= a 20$ sack" like the nicks and dimes tho not always on gram weight depending on the bud and dealer
    something like that would be good just because I hear it so fucking much maybe its just me idk

18. Sweet guide, im a harsh beginner, so its good to know this shit. And ew... grit? never heard bout it b4, but looks sketttchyyy

19. #80 sikander, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    Good guide. I only just started smoking and basically didn't know _any_ of this. So thanks.

BTW, I would suggest including a section on materials that are safe/not safe to smoke from. I see a lot of posts around here suggesting people smoke out of all manner of unsafe things (primarily soda cans).