Applying for college dorm housing have a quick question please help

Discussion in 'General' started by Thizzney, Feb 28, 2012.

1. #1 Thizzney, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    hi im applying for college dorming and one of the options was if i minded a smoking roommate should i say yes or no?

i dont smoke cigarettes btw just greenery

2. bump bump bump

3. I think you should say no. I doubt you would be able to smoke inside the dorm anyway, so smoking cigs would be out of the question it would reek up everything.

If you say yes you're more likely to get paired with somebody who is against weed imo :smoke:

4. Say yes for the following reasons:

1. There will be exactly a billion fucking people that you can toke up with in your dorm.
    2. You can toke up in someone else's pad, and then you don't have to worry about people trashing your place/stealing your shit, etc.
    3. This way, you can still toke in peace, and you don't have your place smelling like ass all the time from cigarette smoke.

Win/win.

5. Idk I would say no because if you had a smoking roommate his cigarette smells could distract from some of your weed smells.

6. God dammit.
    Look, dorms don't allow people to smoke in them period.
    I don't know why everyone thinks tobacco is an exception.
    You'll get paired up with someone who smokes, so pretty much you'll get a stoner, it's fucking college.
    And if you say you do mind, you'll get paired up with some non-fun weed hayter.

7. They still have smoking dorms? In 2012? What the fuck? Smoking is like, banned everywhere.

8. I said I was okay with a smoker, what I actually got was someone that dipped.

I would have traded for a smoker every day of the week. Spitters all over the room, disgusting gunk in the trash can, and always some kind of residue in the sink.

Top it off he didn't even smoke weed

9. That was just bad luck, cause I mean dipping isn't smoking... lol

10. I'd rather see dip cans everywhere than lingering cigarette smoke, ashes, butts etc...

11. Even when I found weed smokers none of them smoked cigarettes. Although I was unlucky and got this roommate I didn't see an advantage to saying Yes/No to the question.

And to whoever says a smoker is worse than a dipper. Yes, but only if they smoke INSIDE. Have you ever spilled chew spit on your clothes, homework, or all over yourself? Picked up a cup of water but its actually spit?

I've never had someone be that disrespectful that they smoked cigarettes in the house/apartment/dorm(how do you smoke a cig in your dorm room?) but people who dip just assume that since there's no smoke its fine to do everywhere

12. Yea, you cant smoke in dorms, i dont know why some people think you can. If the smell of cig smoke bothers you, just say you mind. Keep in mind, at least where i go, you could always move in the first week or so.

13. I bake the fuck out of my dorm erryday cigs blunts bongs dont matter no