Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

applying for a job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakobian, May 15, 2009.

1. i have an interview in 3 days on the form i had to check a box that says
    I further give permission, in accordance with the law, to be fingerprinted and undergo a criminal background investigation, and to undergo any legal drug or physical tests required by the employer.
    last time i smoked was wed should i be worried or should i go get some niacin and clear my system? gc i need you help deciding

2. Are you a heavy smoker?

First of, stop smoking. Duh

Second drink lots of juice and water. Now depending on when or even if they want you to take a test, you may want to buy detox.

3. like a bowl or two a day... and haven't smoked since Wednesday started drinking green tea today