Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Applied for a job, a little worried.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xNecrophagist, May 18, 2010.

1. Yesterday I applied for a job. This weekend I had toke. The interview made things sound pretty good and I think I might be getting the job at the end of the week. That's all good but if I fail a DT that would majorly suck. The thing is the application didn't have me sign any waver that I agree to getting a DT. It didn't say anything about one at all. And when I went in yesterday to give the head honcho my application he didn't mention anything about one either.

Basically my question is does it sound to you guys like I'm going have to get a DT? Or would something have been said on the application etc? (this will be my first job)

2. lol I smell someone under 18 OH NOES!!!! You would've been notified during the interview if you were going to be tested for drugs.

3. #3 CannabiSalvia, May 18, 2010
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
    your first job eh?.....:wave:

you are pretty young, its your first job, its nothing serious that includes drug tests. just enjoy the job and don't fuck up being high

4. Simple solution, find an employee that looks chill and ask. You are almost certainly in the clear though, they would notify you during the interview

5. yea man they probably would have tested u by now if they were going to.

6. That's pretty much all I wanted to know. Thanks guys!