Apple pipes revisited

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Doug Funny, Oct 14, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Hollowing out the apple and adding a carb (not visible) makes for a much better apple pipe

in case anyone was wondering

2. Wouldn't you melt the pen tube lighting that? I've never seen an apple pipe done that way

3. Nope

You leave the weed in the top of the apple, but poke a small hole downwards for the smoke to go through. The smoke cools in the apple chamber, picks up some nice flavor, and exits through the pen

4. This is all good and what, but it tis the season and 2 words... PUMPKIN... BONG!!!

You know you want to, cuz I sure do and am probably gonna make one.

5. If you're gonna hollow it out, you might as well make a bub haha

6. I agree, and since your going with that whole "Flavor" thing you might as well use apple cider.

7. Omfg i want a apple cider flavored apple bubbler. Wow I can definately see this happening.

8. You're welcome. Oh and you know the best part about an apple? It's edible

9. i have tried the apple once when i was a young stoner but i hear goo things about em. now that iu know what i know and have become a master craftsman, i shall construct the greates apple bubbler the world will ever see!

10. Damn, you took that extreme lol. I generally just stab it all the way through a few times lol

11. im so frickin high dude i have to leave notes for myself to remember shit

12. I'm pretty damn bakeded so thank you so much cuz u made me go eat an apple and it was the dankest red delicious i've ever had!!!

13. LOL wut? High stoner time air internet 5!!

14. I just happen to work in produce for a living, and for all of you that will probably be doing this in the near future, I would suggest a Jazz apple if your local store has them, they are the crispest apples and will hold up good. They are also quite delicious... If your not high enough to still care :smoking:

15. God has provided every stoner with the materials necessary to always be able to smoke. :D I <3 apples!

16. I tried this yesterday (to make a bubbler) almost identicle to this dude, including the bic pen. I tried to add water but it failed miserably. The best way is to poke a hole down the center of the stem, and then another hole in the side to smoke through. no tools/pen tubes needed.

17. The last time i made a fruit pipe i carved a hole in the top of a orange and carved a hole in the top of a lemon. Then i put the lemon on top of the orange and stuck a hole throught both. So i had the bowl in the lemon and the hitting hole on the side of the orange. Good times.