Apple pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by flint ironstag, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Hey all you guys and gals. Today while I was sitting in college I was thinking that I've smoked out of essentially every type of smoking utensil except for an apple pipe. I'm probably going to make one today and try it out. I was wondering if any of you have tried it and if it was a good smoke. Also I would imagine the apple would give off a little flavor to the smoke. Am I right in assuming that?

2. Personally I hate smoking out of Apples. You get nice little chunks of apple flying into your throat as you take your first few hits, and then you always have the weirdo who wants to eat the apple afterwords...

Stick with glass.

3. I am also a college student. (Hook em' horns!) anyways. yes i have smoked out of an apple. Easy and efficient! Buy a green apple. Make sure its not rotten or bruised too much. Grab the closest pencil or pen to you. break down the pen or pencill till you have the hollow shell of the pen and the thiner ink tube. Now. twist of the stem on the apple. use the slimmer ink or pencil tube to stab a hole dirictly from the center top of the apple (now stemless) to about half way through. remove tube. now use hollowed out shell of pen or pencil to poke a hole in the side of the apple all the way thorugh to the other side. (one is a hole you suck through, other is carb) . (make sure that the two tunnels you have made connect with airflow. next. use the indented area where the stem used to be as the "bowl" place mouth on side of apple. use the back side hole as a carb). MAKE SURE TO EAT AFTER USE. :smoke:

4. I have glass pipes but I figured I've done damn near everything else why not give it a try once. And if one of my buddies wants to eat he apple after he can go for it. At worst we get a laugh out of it. :hello:

5. Sorry for the double post but does the type of apple necessarily matter? I have a huge bag full of red delicious. I'm gonna assume no but hey, I've been wrong before lmao

6. nah just go for it with what you have. i smoked out of one once. it was ok. i'd rather have a joint though, but like you said you might as well try it.

7. i love apple pipes. not ghetto at all. :smoke: