Apparently I've changed for the better

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dubular, Feb 9, 2013.

1. My mom was telling me on the phone earlier about how I've changed in the past year, and how I'm more mature than I was, more responsible, and doing better in school. She sounded so proud.

It makes me wonder how she'd react if she knew in the last year I also became a stoner :smoking:

2. Weed gets the blame for a lot of things. Good job on being a good example

3. Good shit keep doin work brah :smoke:

4. Keep on keepin on! Thats whats up man.

5. Good job bro, keep up the good work. I know weed has helped out my life in, well too many ways to count. It's all about how it's used :D

6. Should tell her that you want to give a shout out to marijuana for making you a better person.

7. Dude honestly you sound about 12 lol

8. That's pretty rude...

9. Guys run it's the age police!!! :eek:

10. Good for you dude way to show that weed helps. I felt the same way when my mom was saying how much better my college grades are then in high school. She doesn't know I go baked to pretty much every class hahaha

11. he sounds nothing like a 12 year old.:confused:

12. I agree. He has to be at least 14

13. I can't hear it how ya'll know what op sounds like internets wild

14. Glad the hear that you're doing so well, wish It was the same for me. :/

15. This mothafucka nuts, I smell a troll

16. My mum said stuff like this when i was about 15 haha not 18+ if my mum said it now i'd be like hush im an adult

17. talking to mom on the phone, must be 9.

18. Ungrateful asses decide theyre "to old to appreciate parents" i dont know about you but my mother says ill always be her kid and shell always be my mom. As for the weed just break the ice with a joke.. Hey mom what do me and homer simpson have in common? DOPPEE!

19. Not ungrateful man, just grown up ;)

20. good work bro, my parents used to say the same about me, like that i was chill, easy going, but last year they found pot in my room and now they try to blame every little mistake on weed, like they pissed me off a while back and they came up with dumbest excuse they were all like "you have a bad temper its all that weed you smoke" and im like seriously? they just make stuff up, but anyways good work man