Apocathary-Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by PadrePuff, Jan 16, 2020.

1. The two shall never meet. Truth is I am not here to preach or convert. I am here to learn to grow and get better at it as well as talk about the benefits of medical cannabis instead of the poison pharma and the government are pushing.

2. well if you want to learn to grow theres plenty of really good growers on this forum who will help you ....i live in the UK and now people over here are wising up about Drs writing scripts for opiates for every one ,,my dr was the same every time i went to see him and told him my tablets were not really working he just say i'll write you a script for the stronger ones ,,,,in the end i just cut down on them found a good strong afghani plant a grew that it wasnt easy to kick the tablets but i did ,,and when i told the Dr i'd quit he just said you should have told my i could have prescribed some thing to help like benzos etc ,,which in my opinion are just as addictive as what id just come off ..but cannabis really helps with my spondylosis ,,and arthritis ,,plus growing weed is a great hobby and past time ,plus you learn at about plant to not just cannabis ,it all helps you forget about your trouble with pains ,,,mac.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #23 Patricia Clemons, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Love it.

Give it time, weed will become a toxin just like everything else they get ahold of. Look what they've done to it so far, sure the GMO effects may have increased medicinal property, tho it's also so strong these days CHS is no longer a myth, but a common occurrence if you research the cases.

People striving for concentrates, getting 90%+ THC and going overboard with it, who knows what gene they will manipulate next.

It's becoming more like a knock out than a way of life like it is in some landrace third world countries. Hell even tobacco was once used medicinally, look how that turned out once they got their paws into it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Okay Padre I'll try to condense this I've had a couple of fatal heart attacks and I've been told things and showed things may not be the exact story but here goes when the Ark of the Covenant what's on the mound in the tent and we were to sacrifice our best stuff God was mad at a us Annie sez eat no fat throw it on the Fire it's aAroma pleases me we were children as in our understandings when your child is at the sink and underneath its full of Cleaners and stuff you don't explain all the poisons your child doesn't understand you just say stay out it's poison we couldn't understand heart disease high cholesterol and all that bad stuff that goes along with it so he told us eat no fat throw it on the fire cuz that's what I like

5. David and Goliath was pretty true to

6. That is why we grow our own

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Where them seeds coming from

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1