Apix Stemline to Disk or SSFG?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Backordered, Aug 4, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

No, those are tubes that acquire no custom work so that means he can produce them faster.[/quote]

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks

2. Double post... But can anyone vouch for the thickness of ApixDesign glass? A good friend of mine is saying 'you're gonna be devastated when that thing breaks'.

I told him the point of dropping $200 on a nice piece is so that it's quality and won't break easily, but it's hard to change opinions.

3. quality is nice. when you pick up you can tell that its well made. definitely 5mm in my opinion

4. dans work > almost anything you can get in an LHS

5. All 5 tubes ive gotten from dan are thick as hell and super durable

6. Dan also fixes his own work if anything happens and most of the time for free

7. [quote name='"bballplayyaa"']Dan also fixes his own work if anything happens and most of the time for free[/quote]

Cause dans the fucking man

8. Finally was able to upload from my phone. Here's the picture he sent me.

ForumRunner_20120807_143724.png

9. Thats gonna be an ill tube dude

10. [quote name='"T3H B3AR"']Thats gonna be an ill tube dude[/quote]

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. Haven't heard back from Dan in a few days, though. Not sure if it's because the emails on my phone aren't going through or what. I'll probably wait another day or two then try and send another from my desktop once I'm back at home.

Anyone know how long it would take for him to make one of these and get it shipped out?

11. Wow that's really sick. Can't wait to see that thing function.

12. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']Wow that's really sick. Can't wait to see that thing function.[/quote]

Once I get it I'll be sure to upload some pictures / videos for you all. I'm probably going to have to wait until late Aug/early Sept, though.