Apix Glass vs Weed Star double barrel

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BearThug, May 8, 2013.

1. Hey, im trying to get my first bong. I don't want to get a cheap one, in fear of it breaking and also since I heard higher quality glass usually diffuses a lot better.

The Apix glass one I want is a stemline to single disk. It'll go for around 220 I think, but his glass is know to be good.

BUT

There is a Weed Star double barrel bong that looks pretty good. It looks very similar to the Apix glass. This one will go for $120 including shipping. So it may seem smarter to get this one

Ziggi Jackson - Drum Perc Bongs - YouTube = Weed Star Double Barrel

Or would you recommend a different bong? 220 is my ceiling, but if there is a bong that is a little more but a lot better then I will get it.

Should a visit to my local headshop be good? I heard they sell a lot of cheap glass though. And I'm trying to get a simple bong like these.

2. Apix and it's not really even close.

3. Visiting a local head shop won't get you very far, from my experience everything is overpriced, not even to a fair point unless it's a better shop that actually makes sales and has high end glass stocked. $220 wouldn't get you anything as nice as a stemline to disk shipped.

I would go with the ApixDesign stem/disc over the Weedstar because the oil drum doesn't look all that great in functionality. You really do get what you pay for...plus you'll be waiting on your package from GC for at least 3 weeks, whereas Dan ships promptly and the package arrives swiftly.

4. apix for sure.

5. Apix man, Dan makes some great water bongs and is very helpful to all his customers.