Apix design

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smurphy90, Sep 17, 2012.

1. #1 smurphy90, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Just ordered An apix design stem line for 140 it's 17' and can I get an opinion on apix pieces since first time buying and this is a pic of what I got.

2. i don't see a picture, but everyone on this entire forum will vouch for Apix. i honestly don't think i've ever heard any complaints about him, his business or his products.

3. You should probably keep the sale details to a minimum, but you'll definitely be greatly pleased with your new tube. Also, I would think one searches for opinions or reviews before one makes an order.

No picture can be seen either.

4. Trust me man I did tons of searching and the fact there's a apix apreciation thread was kinda enough been emailing him all weekend I'm
    About to post a few pics

5. dope pickup man. should stack some bubbles pretty damn good

6. #7 Beandip, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Can you send me a pm from where you picked it up? It seems to be for 145 on his site

7. Awww you bought the slime! I was looking at that one haha

8. Haha can't wait for it man

9. got this in the mail today. sorry to hi jack, but figured its appropriate. stemline to multi gridded circ. its the shiznit!

[​IMG]

nice grab buddy. im really into double chamber pieces for flowers these days tho

Bless

-G

10. ya for that price/size combo you wont be disappointed.

11. Apix kills it for the price.

i love my apix stemline.

12. That piece is sick mine shipped today should get here in a few days can't wait

13. SO DO I, lol

thank you sir. enjoy your apix experience, haha

14. How was the shipping and did it take that long?

15. Bump does any1 know how long apix usually takes on shipping

16. Have patience. It comes when it comes. Within a week.

17. hey i know this thread is really old, but i've been looking into apix and was wondering if i should just go for the gridded stemline since it looks pretty killer on its own, or is it definately worth it to add on a gridded disc or two? I've recently kind of fallen in love with the idea of a disc perc from looking at blackleaf and cheech's honeycomb designs. when i heard that they steal and patent other artists designs i wanted to get something local done by a real artist, which is when i heard of apix. it will take me some time to save up for either one which is why I'm trying to figure out which one to get now.

Thanks.