Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ANZAC Day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Today is the start of April 25th also known as ANZAC Day. It is a day of remeberance to honor all those brave young men who answered the call of their country and lost their lives on the bloddy shores of Gallipoli. For all those who never heard when they came home, I'll say it

"Thanks mate for all you've done"

Most of us will never know the horros and tragedys that you have experienced. While I can't diminsh your feelings all I can offer is my gratitude and my condolences. No more killings, no more war, and no more diggers coming home with a flag draped over them.

2. No Critter, Thank You for all you've done and thanks for coming home alive. now ((((((smoooooooch))))))) Let me go buy you a cold beer mate!