Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anywhere you can smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DutchX5, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I've heard two different viewpoints on where you can smoke medical marijuana. I was under the impression that it would be like alcohol - only in private (or licensed) residences. But I have also heard that you can smoke anywhere you can smoke cigarettes.

I mean personally I wouldn't smoke in public even if it was legal, it would be too much of a hassle to deal with the police. But just for curiosity's sake, which is true?

2. State By State Laws - NORML

Seems the 'private' term is used in most of the laws/regulations.

...besides, who would want to be around tobacco smoke (ick, spit)...:D

3. All i know is that in a documentary, i forgot the name. The guy in florida that has glaucoma can smoke anywhere cigs are allowed. Hes prescribed 300 joints a month and it comes all prerolled in a tin can.
    He sparked one and a cop came up to him, he showed the cop his papers and the cop just told him to smoke somewhere else.

4. ^^^ that guy has medical marijuana through the feds

5. that guy is also speaking at kushcon in denver today i guess.