Anyways I almost got turned into a lampshade

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokeymcbongs, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Im still shaking but a little background first About an hour ago my bud and i were at his house just relaxing doing a little gardening :D when we decided we should go on a walk since it was nice and bright out due to the full moon which also was very trippy. :smoking:

On the first part of said walk me and my friend were looking through this forums posts which are in itself quite disturbing ( I found this web site after a google search caused by a thread on here anyways it's awesome and you guys would love it but that's besides the point).
    Here it is for anyone who's interested :wave:
    Weird stuff found in the woods - Page 53 - Survivalist Forum

As we're discussing one of these scary ass stories we hear footsteps behind us but we see no one, causing us to draw it up to paranoia, and although we periodically heard noises we still were yet to see anyone ( mind you this is a gated residential community and no one was around, no cars nothing. We continued to walk and thank god we did not turn around and walk back which was the closest and original route. We proceeded to talk and enjoy our high but all the while we continued to check our 6 just in case.

Sure enough after having just looked a half second prior I suddenly got a bone chilling feeling like I had never felt before, I turned around a second time and saw a hooded figure step out of the bushes not 5 feet behind us an start power walking after us it's what appeared to be a large butcher knife or something of the sorts, again it was fucking dark, I immediately said fuck just run and we bolted down the road, being a good sprinter I found mysel slightly ahead of my friend after say 60 feet of running or so ( around 3 or so sec after I first had seen what my friend believed to be a woman.)

as I turn back I notice that this women is gone just dissappeared as easily as she had appeared and the complete mindfuck of all this was we were surrounded by fences with small ass bushes no where to hide.... No where to run.. Like a ghost she was there and gone. I'm sorry if this was long or somehow broke any rules but I generally still don't know what the fuck just happened let alone how to describe it.

2. Also you guys better not fucking say "pix or it didn't happen".

3. sorry, bro. didnt mean to scare you.

4. Was she sexy?

5. Wtf that's trippy ... Were you guys high ?

6. After the adrenaline kicked in I was sober as a judge...

I actually just got a little sick thinkin about how close that shit was.

7. Well tall dark and drop dead gorgeous I'm sure.. Seriously tho She had a hood on tho with her head kinda tilted down like she was an animal or some shit I thought it was a dude personally but all I was looking at was wtf he/she had in his hands.

8. Seven Days..

9. Happened to me once a long time ago walking back to a party after leaving to smoke, turned out to be a friend trying to scare us, he really did have a butcher knife though

10. Believe me I love practical jokes and I normally never get scared since a few of my really good friends and I used to when we were kids and still kinda do go all out trying to scare each other practically to death, but I swear this was a completely different kind of scared it was almost a whole new feeling in itself.

11. Damn, talk about a high killer.

12. Yeah worst buzz kill ever thankfully I enjoyed the majority of it but it was still the first time after a week t break :mad:

13. [​IMG]

Mini-rant: Funnyjunk sucks ass and gets in the way of posting memes.

14. Sacrifilus satanicus, sacrifilus satanicus, sacrifilus satanicus

15. Lol! Thats fucked up, mustve had a good laugh after waking up from the panic attack though haha

16. I remember this one time, me and my bro were getting high in the woods when we saw this guy standing under a tree and i think he was looking at us, I was like that's pretty shady but whatever so we carried on toking. Then when we had finished toking we notice that the guy had gone, but there was something left on the tree, so after a long debate over the guy possibly being a murderer we decide to go over to the tree to see what it was. On the tree was a sign that said "beware of dogs" We immediately began to shit our pants and slowly turned around to see this scary as fuck, all black dog that was just sat there. My bro said we should fucking leg it, but I was like it would probably catch us or some shit and fuck us up so we slowly started walking backwards, still staring at this dog. We had gotten pretty far away from it but could just see it slightly, still sitting, when i tripped over some big ass root from this big ass tree, fell on my arse and made a shit load of sound. All of a sudden my mate shouts FUCKING RUN and sprints off at like 400mph, I'm like wtf man and look up to be greeted face to face with this dog, it's breath smelt like pure taco bell diarrhea with a side order of dead body, and i was seriously shitting myself, i thought this thing was going to rip my throat out. I sat staring this thing out for what seemed like forever, but it was probably like 3 minutes before I thought fuck it, i'm gonna run as fast as i can. As soon as i thought about this the dog starts snarling and gets onto all fours, but it wasn't looking at me, it was looking behind me. I turn around and see that man again, he looked like some dirty hobo, but he had a hood or something covering his whole face, then the dog decides to run off whimpering and the man still just stands there. I begin to stand up and face this scary hobo guy, who takes this weird blade out of his pocket, all I'm thinking is fuck this shit man i'm gonna die i gotta do something. Then out of fucking nowhere my bro comes running with this fucking fire axe shouting "I'LL FUCKING 'AVE YA." As i turn back to where the hobo was he's fucking gone, not a single trace of hobo, i look around everywhere i can't see him running or anything, so we just get the fuck out of there and go to mine to smoke a shit load of weed. The whole thing was a mindfuck, who was the scary hobo guy? what was with that big ass dog? Where did my mate get that fire axe from?

17. Im not sure if i heard this in a movie or something but i had heard once that every night in the US theres about 200 active serial killers, which i guess makes sense considering the population and fucked up people and what not.

18. #19 Smokeymcbongs, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013