Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyway to make dense weed fluffier?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Well i have some really good dense bud. But a gram looks like .6. My friends dont weight bud and will go by looks. I cant break the bud down. Anyway to make it look fat?

2. I like my buds dense because I grind all my nug, even when I get "fluffy" bud I dry a couple nugs so that there dense as hell that way they bust up to more

Yah it doesn't anwer your question but that's my oppinion

3. id say just to ask them to trust you, you could break it up? or just lightly pull on it and see if it will fluff out

4. Why can't you break it down?
    Even if you don't have a grinder, you can use a knife or scissors or your hands...

5. dude i got a 3.5 nug that looked like a 1 gram nug dont worry it happends its all the same when you grind it up

6. Scissors or a knife to break up bud? ... sounds kind of retarded.

7. Weight is weight..Looks aren't everything.There isn't any realistic way to make it look fluffier.

8. Dude buy a scale if you don't already have one and show them that what you're weighing is legit. Besides, you don't have to prove shit to them. If they're real friends they should trust you and your measurements. You don't have to go through all that trouble just to prove something to them. It's their loss, not yours.

9. Cheap, and fantastic alternative.

And my 4 piece can't do this: Finely ground bud

10. put it in a small bag

11. My fingers are even cheaper.

12. Fuck your shitty see-through lighter. I hate those things.

13. Your residence doesn't have a scissor? That's odd.

Don't hate. I prefer adjustable flame.

14. Of course we do, I just don't want to walk down two flights of stairs, walk to the kitchen, open the drawer, get them, and walk all the way back up here when I have perfectly good fingers to do the same thing, heh.

15. Wet or dense? There's a difference

16. Buy a scale