Anyway to fix this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MyStonerCharm, Dec 11, 2012.

1. So my leaves for some reason are slowly losing there color. Any way to fix or stop this from happening ?

Attached Files:

2. Chapter 13 , cannabis grow bible by greg green. It has a whole troubleshooting guide

3. Looking this up now.

4. looks like a deficiency. are you feeding any fertilizer?

if not feed 1/4 strength of fertilizer once and also make sure the soil is never soaking wet. you just want it moist

5. No I haven't yet but I will next watering. Thanks for the advice.

6. yup! and its good that you will wait for next watering. drenched soil is bad! on every bag of potting soil i ever see, it always tells how overwatering is all too prevalent in pots.

7. I also have soil that says it prevents overand underwater if but I'm still careful lol.

8. Give it a compost slurry. Put ¼ cup wormcastings and ½ tbsp unsulfered blackstrap molasses into ½ gal distilled water, shake it up real good (longer the better) and use that to water your plant. I pour the leftover into my houseplants, stored soil, and compost heap, it will go bad after a couple of hours without aeration.