anything to do in my vacation spot?

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyxLover, Apr 16, 2006.

1. hey im goin to westpalm beach florida tommorow. anybody from there or close? anything to do?

2. You should know better, -no- hookups.

-AFD

3. Damn, I was going to make a thread asking for a blowjob. :mad:

:smoke:

4. Then your looking for DirtyBongWater :rolleyes:, heh, only kidding. Where has that girl been?

-AFD

5. lol and sorry bout that AFD i edited it

6. im about 20 minutes away if u have a car and wanna try some FL delight pm me ill answer ur questions. DO NOT and i stress this cop anything from young afro americans in west palm, ive been hearing some really crazy sh*t about mexican bricks being sprayed with bug spray and sold as homegrown. If your gonna cop and dont mind going to a real shit area definately worse then harlem but i would doubt someones gonna mess with u if ur givin them money. thats how shit works in fl everyones about money, money can solve any problem in sofla it can even settle racism. go to any neighborhood within 2 miles east of I-95, i would reccomend boca, since its not too hood. delray, boyton, lantana, and rivierea beach are f*g hood as can be. west palm beach[like the county but west] tahts where u get the real homegrown thatll knock u off ur feet, but so will the prices. liek i said pm me with anymore questions.

7. boca is for rich bitches
    and i saw dirtybongwater on a few days ago...

8. truth.
    im in wpb