Anything new for a place for Aerogardeners?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Hank Alvarez, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Rollitup has a corner for us and we're pretty active there. Considering the popularity of the Aerogarden system for apartment and small house dwellers for growing M/J I would think you would be willing to do the same. At one forum I regularly post to it only took them about a week to give us a home.

2. yup.. lots of new stuff in the works for the grow sections in the coming weeks (give or take :p). I think y'all will be real happy :)

3. I'm looking forward to the changes. I really want to see GC advance in the grow related content. Ther eis so much with medical becoming more accpetable, and the fact growing for personal use is at an all time high in our country. Any assistence the GC staff needs to improve and advance the grow sections I will gladly donate my time and effort to.

4. Ooooo exciting. :)

Ditto what Less said ^^^^ :smoke:

5. You got it! :D
    You've got a few more extra things too. :D

6. #6 Freedom, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    Very cool additions :hello:

Man I lurve this place. :D

Editing to add:

I am well over excited.:eek::p Just when I thought this place couldn't get any more addictive. :rolleyes:

Thank you sooooo much for the effort put into these changes. :wave:

7. ^^ thanks!

be patient w/ us as it's gonna take a whle to get everything moved in to the proper forums.

thanks again to RMJL who stayed up damn late to get this done for us :) :hello:

8. I can well believe it. :) Thanks RMJL :wave:

9. Thank you for the new additions and all the time and effort that goes into it :gc_rocks:

I'll help with / in the new sections as well. :smoke: