anything i should do

Discussion in 'General' started by Dwallace, Aug 4, 2010.

1. my room mate sold her own online. it was her old phone and sh didnt want to pay for anymore so she sold the phone. the person who bought the phone to turn the phone on but sense my roommate didnt pey to cancel her plan the new phone owner now has to pay. now the lady is all mad and is threatning us with cops. the phone was reset using the master reset onthe phone. brought us back to the phone language thing all that good stuff when you first buy a phone. the lady sends my roommate a text saying that i should of made sure that everything was erased and she sends a text with my new address that i just moved to. now there are texts and stuff from my dealer and us talking about buying and meeting up. if the phone didnt reset properly is that enough info for a cop to get a warrant to search the house?
    please help

2. Wow that was hard to read. So basically, your roommate sold her phone online and didn't erase everything that was on the phone. Now the person who bought the phone, saw text messages between your roommate and her dealer and you are afraid that the person who bought the phone will call the cops because of that? I think the best thing would be for your roommate to pay the fees since she should have done it in the first place.

I'm not 100% on this but unless you discussed growing/selling weed over texts, the cops won't get a warrant to search your house.

3. #3 Madmike420, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    Edit pretty much this... and what you should do is pay the ETF!

4. your roommate is incredibly dumb.

5. Umm.... get high ?

6. Just pay to have the thing erased. What's the big deal?

7. #7 Dwallace, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    my roomate reset the phone so there should of been no info on it, but the lady who bought the phone was saying that our address is on the phone, so i was thinkin that she could get into my other stuff. The lady hasnt said anything about knowing about buying weed or being able to see the text meesages about it.