Anyone work in a grocery store stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ToTheGillsRobb, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I work at a grocery store right now and getting stoned is before a shift is awesome. Conversing with the customers is enjoyable, stacking shelves is easy work and during my come down I get a ton of energy. Anyone else work in a grocery store whilst stoned?

2. I do not, but that sounds like a terrible thing to do. So much food, none of which you can have? For a whole shift? TERRIBLE!!! lol

3. I too work at a grocery store. Ive always thought about it but never have. Id be scared about gettin the munchies in a place like that lol. When im stoned i like to just relax and chill but where i work theres so much running back and forth it would be exhausting.

4. I've gotten stoned at work but luckily I work at a seafood place and I can eat whatever I want pretty much. Also my coworker(s) have been stoned on the job too. Small place I know everyone who works there well it's awesome. Kinda shitty hours but decent pay. Can't imagine working in a place I couldn't eat whatever I wanted though.

5. I work at a grocery store. Id rather not work stoned though.

6. This thread brings up old memories of mine. When I was in highschool I worked at publix and used to go to work almost every day a little lifted. It made the work a hell of a lot more enjoyable. I was a cashier, and being high and dealing with people was a lot of fun for me. Fortunately, I was able to stay on task and get my shit done so there wasn't ever a problem. I never got called out, except by a couple buddies that had the same routine as me.

Ahh good times. :smoke:

7. How? Every time I've smoke before work, the come down is dreadful. Which is why I don't do that anymore.

8. I used to work at a grocery store and I'd get high all the time.It made the customers and employee drama much more tolerable.It just made work more fun.
    Dude,the store I worked at had a deli that made bomb ass sandwhiches and panini's.Also once every few months they would BBQ and have burgers,tri-tip sandwhiches and all kinds of bomb ass food.AND we could always buy whatever we wanted on our breaks/lunches to eat from the store.Not only all that,but there was a burger king,chevron and pizza place in the same parking lot,so munchies were never a big deal.

9. THIS...figured that's why called a come down not a come up

10. [quote name='"MichaelMongrel"']

How? Every time I've smoke before work, the come down is dreadful. Which is why I don't do that anymore.[/quote]

sativa dominant bud come down is almost inexistent

11. I havent worked in a while since im on college, but used to smoke bowls in the parking lot before work, then on my breaks again. Stoned all day haha. But looking at all the food sucked when i was fiendin for some munch

12. My baby brother used to- He worked for Safeway and did the nightshift. He enjoyed chatting the "unusual" people who did their shopping late at night.

He got fired when they tried to put him on the day shift. He refused the "promotion", manager insisted that he take it! Brother got into a heated argument with the manager. Punched out said manager and was immediately fired!

13. Don't work in a grocery store, but I've definitely been grocery shopping stoned. :)

14. Yep. Work grocery every damn day stocking shelves and dairy profucts, i usually smoke before my shifts or on breaks

15. I cant get high in public, especially at a job.

I feel so awkward and nervous

16. i did in highschool and it sucked balls. people complain way to much

17. I used to work at publix not too long ago (got a new job), and I probably did it like 3 or 4 times..

I regretted all of them except one time.

It's too damn obvious for me to do that. With my big ass eyes, they get all low and CRAZY red.. Even if I use eye drops it's still obvious as shit. I'd be bumping into customers and shit lol. I always had the worst timing too, I would come in off of break and the lines would be packed and every customer would be staring at me. So I would just be like :hide:

18. I've been smoking some shake, got a half O dirt cheap, it does me nicely. If I were to smoke Kush I'd be ridiculously out of it, I'd definitely get caught.

19. yup.

A lot of younger people I work with smoke as well, it's pretty chill

20. There was one shift where I walked in freshly baked, as it just so happens 4 of my coworkers were the same. Lols were had.