Anyone work from home?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NGP, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Curious if any blades work from home and blaze while on the job?

I do.

2. Whatcha do for a living?

3. I'm a stay at home father sure wouldnt mind a few ways to make a couple bucks from home. (legal)

4. What are your skills? You could do some web design if you know HTML or want to learn. If you really really need a few bucks there's the online survey things but they're not gonna give much money...

Drugs are bad, mkay?

5. I mean honestly, landscaping and what-not. I don't know any HTML, would be down to leanr though. Not really so much needed money, as much as a cure for boredorm. Been gettin pretty drepressed sitting aroudn the house all the time, But my Wife has a good job. We only have one car, and no baby sitter, and day care is quite expensive. I'ma cut this off because im starting to rant. Sorry to kinda hijack the tread OP

6. I'm a computer programmer. :)

on my second grow:

1000W Coco Sour Diesel SCROG

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1255714-1000W-Coco-Sour-Diesel-SCROG

7. I make $500 a day online.

I tried to post a tutorial on it, but everyone thought it was a virus, because they didnt even bother to scan it.

But by profession im a games programmer.

You make $120,000 a year? That's more than doctors and lawyers. All it takes is clicking on a link that looks virusy? This all sounds very, very legit and true.

9. Its got nothing to do with clicking a virusy link. The link can be scanned along with the file.

Although I wont share again, as last time the butthurts got me a warning,

PM me. I'd like to make six figures.

11. Same here lol

12. Pm me I'd like to make 6 figures a year too

No kidding. Who wouldn't want that money from home, lol?

14. And PM me too while your at it please;-)

Fuck your French, and excuse my Ebonics....

Not sharing anymore.
    The forum had its chance a while ago. Now that chance is lost.

16. K

17. i do to. i run a few websites. but i do mobile virus removal to.but i just have my rig in front me all the time

start a website and work on it as if was your job 8 hours a day. as long as you have a good way to generate alot of clocks or product to sell your fine. you can easily make 2k+ a month with a website. i run a few gets me around 4-4.5k a month and i do mobile virus removal 40 for half hour or hour work. im only 18 never even got my diploma. as long as you know how to do something that other ppl dont your good if your good with cars for example my homie wen he was 16 used to roll fenders install coilovers and do window tints for super cheap so he got alot of business when he hit 18 he ahd enough to open a shop

18. #18 emf3rd, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Working from home sounds like a dream come true.

But making $500 a day as well?  :eek:

Please, inb4bud, PM me your mystical ways. Help us out!  :hello:

Edit: Just saw your post, shame on those butthurts :( Sorry they ticked you off, but hey at least you can rub your cash in their faces.

I guess we'll try to survive without your trick to earning $120,000 a year ...that's $62.50 an hour... without any sort of degree, without any experience, and all while sitting comfortably at home. LOL. This is really funny to me.

20. You make me sad :(