anyone willing to criticise me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Postal Blowfish, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Look, I don't know where to put this. But I'd like to get some input on it. I am writing my final essay for my composition course. I don't intend to post the entire essay, as that's probably boring, but I have composed a section related to cannabis and I'd like to know what people think.

Specifically, whether I am making a coherant point, and whether I am making myself look like a pothead. I composed this to illustrate a few different techniques of propaganda, and it basically covers the main techniques of "the big lie" and "disinformation." I hope it's not too long, it should be around four or five paragraphs. I don't submit until next monday, so I've got plenty of time to revise.

All thoughts welcome

Here it goes

I broke the paragraphs apart since indentation will not be possible.

2. Verry cool dude +Rep, Speaking for the people!
    If i wasnt so stoned off oxy and weed id give ya some mor einput but im jsut going to have to give ya a BUMP this time mate.

Gl, And light up! :smoke:

3. I don't believe you made yourself look like a "pothead" at all. The essay was very well written and the points were definitely set across the right way. I think the second paragraph is my favourite. There were some adverbs in there that weren't exactly necessary, but no harm really.

You're a very good persuasive writer, nice essay in my opinion.

4. I've been proofreading and its true that there are some grammar errors in there that will not exist in the final essay. I finished and got the idea to get input before it was perfect, but I do appreciate you guys pointing that out.

Also, this is just one piece of the essay, which is about propaganda and not weed. This is just the section that discusses marijuana so i thought you guys might have something to say. :)

I'm also talking about other propaganda in there but like i said before, i don't want to bore anyone.