Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone who can help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kathyh, Apr 26, 2010.

1. how do i apply for medical marijuana? i do have a doctor who would sign for me, I had a accident at my job in 1998 & in 2008 I had a stroke that has affected my left side, i do not belive in taking man made stuff i belive it is like being a guinee pig & eventually kills you I do belive however God put the stuff here on earth to help & cure us, I smoke marijuana & need to know how to get the stuff medicall, i refuse to take pain killers,

2. Your first step would be moving out of missouri or working to change the laws there. No med mj there. 1 joint for med mj could equal jail in that state, which is outrageous.

Good luck.