Anyone want a customized sig?

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Jun 14, 2006.

1. aight cool

2. Yep, it depends on posts, reputation points, registration date.

But I can't give and positive rep until 50 points I think.

3. o rly? ight try it now

4. ya rly

alright cool, i have 61 now from you and bigsmoker. (you gave me 4 points:D )
    Rep for both of you.

5. bigsmoker - whats ur favorite color (for ur sig)

6. When you have the time, I would love one :p Cant really tell you what I would like to have besides the obvious... - I'm a chick and my fav color is blue..I know its not much to go on so........suprise me! :D

7. yo can u make me one

8. yellow or green

9. Thanks a lot man. +rep

10. lol aight, ive got 1 more to finish then ill do yours

sure, but ur a couple behind so ill let ya know when i start urs

Bodom - Im actually changin a few things in urs so gimmie a little more time

bigsmoker - heres yurs, hope ya like it
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

whichever one u like better

11. Sweet, dude! :D

12. bad ass thank you :hello::wave::smoking:

13. I would love to have one of a stoner flying a helicopter gunship. I flew in the Army. Palehorse22 was my call sign.

Rev. 6:8 And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him.

14. Bodom what do you want me to write under ur name as like a slogan or nickname?

15. Anything you think would be cool!:D

16. here ya go bodom, sorry for the delay, hope to get some other peoples out soon. hope u like, ive got 2 different variations for ya to choose from

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ugh ima take a break lol

18. hey when your bored again would you like to give mine a try. id like to keep the middle of the nebula the part that looks like a dragons head and have my name and quote in it. that would be so awesome.

19. yea sure :p ill prolly start again tomorrow

20. If you do get unbored, i'd be very gracious if you could make me somethin. I really dont care whats on it, just want somethin with tbika on it. preferably green:smoking:

i'd be very grateful. thanks!

by the way, the bika does NOT mean biker. most of my friends thought that at first, its just the first 4 letters of my last name.