Anyone want a customized sig?

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Jun 14, 2006.

1. i'm excited :D

2. nah, but im just puttin u last cause u already got a sig. sry :( I will get to u tho im just tryin to finish up the people who dont have one first :)

3. haha here ya go rasta, your rappin wizard. hope ya like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wasnt sure if yu wanted the extra slogan at the bottom from your sig, take whichever one you like :)

4. oh thats cool i understand just wanted to make sure :)

5. almost done with urs heythere

6. sweet

+rep for being a cool guy and helping us all out man

7. aight man, finished urs hey there, hope u like

[​IMG]

so far stickyxlover is the only one who responded to me making his sig lol, i dunno if anyone else is getting theirs.... o well haha, just respond when u see urs

8. haha thank you for the compliment :cool:

9. lets se if this worked

10. Wow venemous I'm really liking these psychedelic sigs.

Mind making me one please? No rush though!
    Thanks a lot! :D

11. no prob man, ill have it done tonight, ima just take a little break tho been makin sigs for hours haha, ill return to makin the sigs soon tho in like less than an hour. anything in particular u want on urs?

12. lol anything will work but something trippy with colors, and if theres anyway you could like mold a mushroom into it or something, or like marijuana or something. lol

13. Fuck this is like slave labor, I gave you rep venem.

14. i also gave you some reppage:hello:

15. haha awesome! i love it!

Rep + for sure buddy! Thanks!

... uh stupid question, how do i get it as my sig?

16. right click the image and copy url.
    go to user cp and go to signature, paste url
    put [img ] in front of url and [/img ] at end (no spaces)

17. haha thanks you guys i appreciate the reps. Bigsmoker, ill go ahead and do ur sig in a few, what did u want me to do with urs again? i wasnt realy sure what u meant by keep it the same but change it haha :p

ps. I gotcha covered bodom, ill post urs when i post bigsmokers

18. Yay.

Ok let's make a deal. I have 44 rep points now which I don't think is enough to affect you at all, so if you give me rep then I think I will be raised over 50 which will let me give you some!:hello:
    yay.

19. i dont really know what i meant by it either LOL you can go ahead and do what ever you want i just want it to have some pics of weed or a cool piece and something to do with psycopathic records

20. I thot it depended on the number of posts?