Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Wanna Help A Complete Noob Out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boywonder17, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 boywonder17, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Started off a few weeks ago I was walking to the store. A guy stopped me and asked me if I wanted to buy a sawbuck (10) told him I didn't have it but I would come back. he told me to go to the house across the street from his and ask for AJ

Few problems
    -I've never bought bud before
    -This "AJ" guy doesn't know me
    -How the hell would a dealer who is probably a grown man respond to an awkward teenage boy ringing his doorbell to buy bud
    -what if others live in his house and don't know that he sells and I get him in trouble or some shit

I'm just really nervous haha any kind of help or guidance would be nice haha

2. maybe he directed you to the real dealer.  He might just be the contact guy , he brings in bussiness doesn't hold any real drugs so the cops can't bust him.  It's most likely not a sting operation or something.  Why would the cops lure you in with the promise of a 10/bag and then bust you it's not fiscally responsible. They wouldn't waste their money and I could be wrong but that sounds like entrapment.  Anyway I'm am 
    hesitant to give any advice as to what to do they could get you over there and go all texas chainsaw on ya...idk

3. #3 SmokeDroByTheO, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Bro, don't even stress it. If he told ypu to walk up to the door and ask for aj its on him he told you that. And when you're talking to aj just say "got buds" simple as that when he asks how much just say a 10 sack. Goodluck stay outta trouble

P.S. you have to be 18 to be on this website, just for future reference ;)

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 18 -eight TEEN, can still be a tennager man! Nah its fairly obvious hes a kid, just saying :smoke:

5. I've literally just been walking down that street like once a day hoping to see the original guy again,no luck though :/ lol

6. either knock on the door or fuck off and find another dealer you keep creepin around no ones goin to want to give you weed

7. Don't be a pussy.

8. How do you know hes underage?he hasent put any clues to him being underage

9. ^^^ he thinks because I called myself a teenager (which technically I am) that i'm underage. that and the fact that I'm an awkward kid with no idea on approaching someone for bud