Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone using cannabis for medicinal purposes?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rowan Godfrey, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Hi!
    I'm making a documentary for a college project on the legalisation of cannabis.
    I was wondering what you use Cannabis for and if you have any success stories.
    I'd also like to know any bad experiences.
    Thanks!

2. I use it for arthritis pain, back pain (nerve) and stress relief.

I started using medicinally last May and I have lost 20 pounds in the last 6 months and I have gone from 3 daily RX to one and I think I'm about to lose that one in May.

RX were:
    Cholesterol
    Hypertension X 2

Now I'm on a low dose hypertension pill (basically a water pill, before I had the water pill and a beta blocker)

My wife has used for 3+ years for migraines and anxiety.

My pain before was in the 7-8 range on common pain charts out of 10, now it's more like 2 to 1 when I'm medicated. Plenty low enough for me to easily sleep. I only smoke late afternoon and evening and just deal with the pain otherwise. I do use sativas while doing yard work and it helps a great deal, otherwise I usually use indicas or indica leaning hybrids.

My wife went from having 2-3 migraines a week (sometimes 3 days straight or more) to a couple a month. She also has gotten rid of several RX meds a couple that were mind altering nasty shit that changed her entire personality to a zombie.

I tried a "free" joint from my dispensary that claimed it was indica but now I know it wasn't, only marginally bad experience for me. Sucked to have a racing heart while trying to go to sleep (sativas do that to me)

• Like Like x 1