Anyone using Canna products??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Ad11i, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Hey G.C

Im using Canna aqua vega and soon will be switching to aqua flora. Can I use Canna Boost with this? or is boost just for soil grows? Also Canna Pk13/14, whats this all about>???

The website doesn't say much please comment if u know.

Cheeers

2. Canna nutes are shite they is better nutes out there than them!

3. Thanks for the Input. My local Hydro store owner says Canna are of the Highest Quality but reccomends Growth Technology as you can just check them once a week and thats that.

I'm more interested in peoples opinions on 'Canna' flowering additives. Obviously i'll use 'canna-flora' but Im still unsure of 'Canna-Boost' etc. I guess I will have to try it.

Anyone else?

4. The only thing i woukd use from canna is canzyme and rhizatonic for root growth and break down of dead roots and for tbe boost i done 2 plants the same strain 1 with and 1 w/out and couldnt realy tell the difrence

5. ok, will look into that. Im trying to buy them at different stages so my wallet doesnt take the hit but I guess I could just grab the lot.

My roots are gonna be an issue I think as my resevoir is tiny, maybe rhizatonic would help......or maybe the opposite........?

6. Both are need to protect your roots !

7. i use canna bio range i will check the boost bottle and let you know bud.

8. Hey pal.

That would be awesome. Hope u dont mind that I'm a Fifer!! :eek:

Cheers

9. cool buddy i'll check when i go out to feed them in a bit half hour or so.
    i get great results in soil with canna bio feeds, trick is not full strength!

10. iv'e been in the kingdom for most of my life!
    Shite here eh?

11. aye mate can be used with hydro systems.

12. Excellent. So canna flores and canna boost. And maybe some rhizatonic to keep Bubble pot happy! Haha

Yeah its a bit shit here. haha. Good people though. Cheers for your help. There website says fuk all about what to use it with.

13. Lol respect!

14. aye, people are sound. a few fannys nippin aboot though as anywhere.

15. Lol. Well I'm still not convinced cos I dont want my roots to grow any bigger but I can see how maybe they would benefit cos they are so cramped and probably dying a bit.

Check my thread. Will be putting it in on Saturday

16. Yeah true. Shite night out aswell. But the grass aint much greener anywhere else

17. All canna additives are interchangeable for all mediums. Just the veg and flower base nutes are specific to each medium. Aqua, Terra, Coco...