Anyone using a SuperBox by SuperCloset??

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by FutureMil, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Has anybody used or currently using a grow box called a SuperBox by Supercloset ?? If so let me know if it is worth buying .

2. I haven't used it but it seems kinda...small?:eek:

3. I am currently using the Deluxe 2.0 it is 72Hx36Wx24Deep it is very clean and well made. It works great so far, very discreet

4. It is not that small 30" H x 18" W x 24 " D, it is great for autoflowers. Considering I will be growing in my closet, I kinda need a small space . Any suggestions ??

5. I wouldnt mind having a Super Deluxe, the Super Deluxe looks too cool . With two rooms, one for clones or mothers and another for flowering. This allows for a continual harvest. Im jealous ! I cant afford it right now but can afford a a SuperBox . How much extra is your electric bill b/c of the Deluxe ??

6. #6 TranceKid, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ah well, if you need small then it looks good... But I'd say to build your own... Probably would be cheaper expecially with that crappy freight price..

7. It raised the meter 1.5 KW per hour, not too bad, don't know yet what that means in $$ on my bill.

8. #8 TranceKid, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    That closet looks beast but its really pricey...for that price I'd rather buy the 8x8 super room.

They say "flower when the plants reach 6 inches"... that is small as hell. My clones have been vegging for about 10 days and they're like 8-9 inches tall....

9. They do have some sorry freight prices, but they also have a 3 year warranty on everything. You cant beat that !

10. I think you compute that as 1.5 kwh = 1500 watts
    So 1500 x hours used / divided by 1000 x price per kwh = cost of electricity Thats not too bad like a large window AC unit !

11. #11 TranceKid, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    Well man, at first I looked into these cabinet systems... For the same price as a really good stelath system I got a 4x4 1,000w complete flowering set up and built myself a veg set up too... Total was only $850! Check out my grow in my signature.

12. I have been looking everywhere but I am not able to find this info on the Supercloset Deluxe 2.0. What cfm is the exhaust fan rated for? If you do not have that info, can you tell me the make/model no?

Also, can you comment on the avg temp inside the locker when fully operational?

Thanks in advance.

13. I have the deluxe and it rages.
    Don't know about the cfm, but the thing is effective...I can tell you that.
    My first go round was 12 oz....2nd was 14oz......looking to add co2 this time and pull over an elbow.
    Change water, add nutes, balance pH, verify ppm....close doors, come back in 7 days....dig it!

14. Thanks HookedOnPonics, much appreciate the info....

As for the co2 setup, I also plan on going that route but not without a controller w/ ppm reading (not talking about the regulator that comes with the co2 tank).

How do you plan on integrating the co2 kit? is there a slot available on the closet to put the regulator nozzle into?

15. using the superbox at the moment...paid the $$ but i was immediately able to start growing....about three weeks in and they seem to be doing well....fans a little noisy but man you can't beat the stealth of it other that that...