anyone trip like this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hitokepassmoke1, Oct 27, 2006.

1. i was 14 at this time..

i was home alone, and my friend called and asked me to pick up his new stash for him, because he couldnt leave..(my ass)

so when i got to his dealers house he invited me in and i sat in his living room for about 30 minutes, before he came back with the weed and some other bag..

he told me that it was a new kinda weed he was straining up and that he wanted to smoke it with me.. so he packs a bowl and :puff puff pass: he goes, then i hit it..
    as soon as i hit it i could feel the surge i was getting and i immediately liked it..

-an ABSOLUTE FULL body high
    -a nice, relaxing mental high
    -and an overall feeling of happiness..?

all the sudden i realize i have to get this shit to my friends house QUICK, and his dealer let me have the rest of his "new" dank
    so i start walking to my friends and i suddenly realize that i cant see
    then i realize i cant move
    i cant feel
    and cant hear
    and i feel as if im falling from the face of the earth

and when i wake up, im at the same place i remember (on the sidewalk), but im naked, and covered in dirt ..?
    so i take off running to my friends ( it was closest) and as soon as i get there, i run into his room to crash
    and when i wake up.. im still tripping... but.. a normal trip this time...
    so i just go on with the day

what the hell is up with this?

2. relax,man you prolly were new too smoking at that time i sure hope so for being only 14 haha.And you said it was dank bud everyone always gets stoned outta their mind when they first smoke dank bud,FINAL CONCLUSION you just got really high my man lol;)

3. it was crack...

4. thats kinda fucked up...its almost like a nightmare....do u think u got raped? cuz i do

5. sounds like u jst smoekd some very nice shit tbh

6. naked on the sidewalk??!!!

7. Maybe it was laced with pcp, thats the only thing I can think of.

8. umm what happened to the weed? lol

9. my guess is spanish immigrants shot you with a high-powered tranquilizer, and jacked all your shit. that would explain all your shit being gone AND you being all dirty. haha

10. sure as shit wasnt something like "just smoked too much". the kid blacked out and woke up naked and covered in dirt on the sidewalk. sounds like you got laced with some heavy shit and some vatos found ya and... well sometimes its not just a nightmare sonny, or after what happened should i call you sally?

11. fuckin hell i choked on my beer reading that funny as fuck

12. Yeah, I'd agree...or laced with something else. People just don't do that when they "get too high". Weird man...lol

13. haha, the dirt does point all to mexicans..
    the weed didnt taste bad at all, just real strong
    i couldnt hold it in for more htan 4 seconds (i tried to count it:p )

14. this made my night

15. bull shit bert when was this

16. Am I the only one who's having a little trouble believing that he woke up naked and dirty?

I could see the passing out part... But I dunno... I'm having difficulty swallowing that you woke up neked and dirty... My apologies if you're really telling the truth - as I'm not trying to offend... I'm just saying it's a little hard to believe is all.

17. there was definetly a little angel dust in there man...

18. No, you're not the only one.