Anyone tried this before? Pt 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by calidreamer420, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Well I recently moved to Cali and got my med card *cheers*, I bought a Silver Haze clone from one of the dispensaries out of pure excitment. Unfortunatly, I was not prepared no soil, lights, blah blah blah ..... anyways I have been keeping it outside and it just started to flower, (with no flowering ferts) i'm guessing the plant is only a 4 weeks old. I bought one of those LED lights off Ebay, again acting on impulse, and now at night I put the plant under the LED's for 3-4 hours so it can have a 12/12 schedule. Because of where I am at, and do to neighbor's possibly stealing the plant I only have about 8 hours of sun a day. I was just curious if anyone has tried this before or has any comments about it ..... i'm a newb first time grower so constructive criticism would be nice. I'll post pics soon trying to keep a log on it..... :smoking:

Also, I got a trainwreck seed out of my bag from the dispensary *cough bastards* but I guess it could be a good thing if it turns out female. Anyways I plan on trying to start this seed right. Im getting the rights ferts, ph meters, etc. But I was also going to try something new with this seed as well. I am going to put it on a 24 hour schedule, with as much sunlight as possible then the rest of the 24's put it under LED's. for the first 2 weeks of course. Anyone think im crazy? lol if there is a thread about someone who has already tried this just send me the link lol :)

had this posted in the outdoor forum ... but was told to go here

2. i saw your thread in the outdoor section....i saw a clip at youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtROw3uiVg - about a LED vs. HPS grow.

congrats on your card. my advice to you is go thru the grow forums and read anything this is sticky'd in each section and u will know 90% of what you need to know to do anything.