Anyone tried the new Zig-Zag blunt wraps?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ghost360, Mar 30, 2011.

1. They're fucking great. Roll great, burn great, taste great. I reccomend the blueberry flavor. Anyone else love them?

2. I have tried them and while they aren't bad, I prefer a dutch cigarillo or even white owl rillo. I feel they have less of a chemical taste and roll much better and burn longer than wraps in my opinion.

3. Ive bought 2 or 3 packs of them,
    ive tried grape, and i think some apple flavor?

They are pretty good,
    i actually like rolling blunt wraps, because you have more room
    to get the size of an un-split rillo.

4. eh. I dont roll blunts often but when I do I use a notorious b i g wrap(lol pun). I'm not too fond of the zig zag blunts though.

5. haha i made this same thread a ways back. all in all they were ok. im not real into wraps though. if i must smoke a cigar type product is the swisher rillo

6. New? If arkansas gas stations have had them for a while i doubt their new. I'd rather smoke a rillo if i was going to smoke a blunt. Wraps just don't do it for me.

7. I can make a split rillo almost the same size as a normal rillo........

8. And so can I dot dot dot dot..
    point is ALMOST the same size.

Any bigger and you need a bigger size paper.

9. so why not get a regular size cigar instead?

10. Zig Zag RUINED US ALL!!! UGH.

Sorry not a blunt fan i'm not hating.

11. Rolled all the flavors and straight-up has got to be my favorite...less of the chemical wasteland taste.

12. Because I roll with cigarillos or blunt wraps.
    Whats its matter to you anyhow?

13. fuck wraps.

14. :hello:

normal rillos or cigars burn longer and taste better.

15. whenever i roll blunts, i always go for flavorless/plain wraps. i hate the smell and taste of those flavored ones.

16. #16 coughee19, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    it was just a suggestion man. no need to get hostile. you said you like to use wraps for when you cant fit it all in a cigarillo so i recommended using a regular sized blunt instead.....