Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone tried that "legal bud"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sionunn, Dec 10, 2009.

1. at legal buds . com this site is everywere I was wondering if its not a load of bull which I exspect it is.

2. I knew someone that bought some, it wasn't bud. it was shitty leaves and stuff that kinda got you buzzed. It was alot like K-2 :bolt:

3. Yeah, it just stuff like wormwood, wild dagga, kava kava and wild lettuce and whatnot, all compressed into bud shape. Some of that stuff is actually very very bad for you.

4. I tried 3 of the ones off this site about 2 months ago. But I cant find them now so they mightve taken them down or some shit.

Anyway, they do give you a buzz but nothing compared to the real deal. If anything it will make you want real weed more than ever.

Id just wait until you can get your hands on something legit. You will enjoy it so much more.

5. Try spice gold or diamond. Heard it works pretty well. Me personally, I wouldn't smoke it.

6. not worth it for the buzz,money or even putting it in your body unless you get real spice which even then isn't great.

7. Actually, I heard that spice shit was a scam. Might not be talkin about the same shit though.... There was a guy going around giving a bunch of bullshit reviews on youtube about the spice and some other legal highs. Pretty much he convinced people to pay 20 bucks for grass clippings.

8. there are a few fake ones going around but the real ones have jwh which is a synthetic form of weed basically.

9. dont waste your money. and whoever made the k2 comment earlier, very false. i bought 3 grams of each kind of k2, and k2 blonde will fuck your day up after 2 or 3 bowls. legal bud was the biggest waste of 50 dollars ive ever spent. it tasted citrusy, but in a bad way. very harsh through everything except my vaporizer at a very low temp. felt absolutely NOTHING.

now k2 on the other hand, i smoke 3 bowls of k2 original in my room and felt like i was trippin balls, but trust me if you get it, than once you feel comfortably numb, stop there. too much k2 can make you feel very, "odd". i cant really describe it.

10. I've smoked blueberry "bud" from international oddities. Definitely not as good as the real thing, but you do feel something. Kinda like a mellow chill feeling. Different than weed high though

11. I've smoked Spice, Smoke and a blueberry thing that i can't remember the name of. None as good as real green but they all bring a really deep sense of relaxation, like a heavy indica strain without munchies or increased laughter and so on.

12. #12 I-BigBuddha, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    ive tried a few smoking blends in the past. Not the legal buds ones (i generally thought that looked well dodgy) but the other ones are legal herbs that have little to no effect with synthetic cannabinoid chemicals sprayed onto them. Basically research chemicals that we have no knowledge of.

Spice diamond gives you quite a strong high, still feels a bit fake though and tbh i miss the taste and smell of bud just as much as the effects...

the chemicals in talking of are banned here in the UK as of dec 23rd this year. Class B along with weed.

And they certainly have nothing to do with actual real cannabis, ie leaf cutting or whatever.