Anyone tried seeds from The Cali Connection?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AliCakes, May 28, 2011.

1. I was thinking about ordering Jamaican Me Crazy and Jedi Kush from them. Please LMK if you have any info on these too.

2. I've smoked Alien OG, which was created by CC, from a few growers and its good stuff. Its actually my favorite strain in the stash box right now in terms of effect alone (out of 6-7 different strains).

I just looked over their genetics line and it seems like they take famous strains (chem#4, pre-98 bubba kush, etc) and cross them with SFV OG Kush. Too bad they don't have a Durban x OGK cause that is what I'd recommend. I'd probably go with the Chem Valley though if I were you, unless you wanted a heavy yielder.

3. I've smoked their Chem 3 OG and it was a great smoke, much better than the Super Silver Haze I had at the same time. I'd give it a go if I was thinking about growing regs :smoke:

4. Whizball, you consider Cali Connection and Super Silver Haze regs?
    What do you consider high quality? Around here, I don't think people consider anything with a decent genetic line regs, but that really isn't what I'm looking for once I go through a few grows with my current seeds.

5. both are new strains on the market ....

you are gonna have to wait for someone to blaze you a trail, or do it yourself.

Cali Cons gear is normally good stuff IMHO ..

good luck

PS "regs" as in not feminized....

6. Right on dude :smoke:

7. hey need sum help bros ima newb and wanted to ask wuts the difference between auto-flowering and feminized seeds is there a better preference or wut?and ne idea of a seed bank that i dont have to go threw sum much bullshit for it?ne help is appreciated

8. read at least one sticky...

9. Wharf is right, there are plenty of threads on this without hijacking somebody elses :wave:

... However, Auto flowering plants are not considered to be as potent as other regs or femms (most autos are femmed anyway). Non auto plants need to be under a light cycle of 12 hours on and 12 hours through flowering where auto plants can be grown all on one light cycle. Useful if you do not have a seperate flowering area or if growing outdoors out of season or where there is not as much light.

Read read read :smoke:

10. im licking my chops at getting some Cali Connection stock...i have so many seeds just sitting in the vault..it just does not make sense for me to buy any more seeds but i just can't help myself...its like an insurance policy i am opening up just in case the world comes to an end

Also from journals i have seen they look really nice...and from Cali whats not to like.

11. ok..... sorry, I thought about quality....not fem/reg seeds. I have no prob with regular seeds. My area is large enough to veg many plants.

I thought they were both newer strains, and although I hoped that someone might have grown them already, my question was more about Cali Connection than the spec strains. Looks like they'll go on the list. :)