Anyone tried MFM?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Pastalap, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Gonna try one with my gf soon.. think it will be hot as fuck. Opinions?

2. I wouldn't want another dudes dong in my chick.

3. Male-female-male threesome lol

4. Yeah I used to be closed to the idea because of jealousy but at this point I just want her to feel as pleased as possible

5. I personally wouldn't be into it, seeing another guy fucking my girlfriend would be a bit weird for me.

6. That`s cool of you man. I don`t know anyone who would want another dude banging his girl. A dildo does just fine.

7. I know plenty! And a toy doesnt come close to an experienced lover :devious:

8. If it`s your thing go to pound town man! :wave:

9. My girlfriends up for a ffm :wave:

10. I would be down if if had all the materials required

11. No and hopefully sober me never will

12. It's a fucking great fucking.

Ask her if she has perhaps considered taking one cock in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time. It's intense.

13. I've been an F in both MFM and FFM. MFM was way better. The 3 times I did that were always been pretty straight forward, super hot, super dirty, feeling super used and somehow worshipped at the same time.

FFM was fun... but way more complicated even though we were high. And that was with the three of us being single friends/neither girl being possessive of the guy.. I think that that would make it even more difficult. The other girl was being weird about the parts of her body she was insecure about. I didn't really want the guy to come over, but she invited him after we started hooking up to make things go more easily I guess. Still fun.. but yea.. more complicated.

14. I would do it, not if the girl was my girlfriend though.

15. Not my thing, but I'd consider it, as long as I wasn't dating the chick. I mean seriously that would be weird seeing your girl get off to some other guy too.

And it makes you a little bit gay for doing it too.

16. what if the other male is double your penis size?

17. I'm came up with a witty joke and then thought no one would get it. So, no joke

18. Not my thing.

Enjoy, though.