Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone smoke Hashplant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wrecked, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, has anyone smoked Hashplant?

A friend is growing it and I wanted to know how the taste, high, and the growth of the plant is. Thanks!

2. I got some a few months ago. I don't know about the plant but it was a good smoke.

It lived up to it's name beause it was so fuzzy and heavy in trichomes. It tastes like dank, I mean I can't really remember but I had no problems with it. The high was very stoney.

3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said, when I got some it was a pretty stoney high with minimal characteristics besides the fact that it was uber dank.

4. Please guys, stop smoking me. :(

But on a serious note, yeah man.. I've had Hashplant numerous times. Awesome stuff.

The stuff I get is a dominent indica strain with a very stony high. Tastes really earthy and kind of skunk-like. Lets just say, you won't be dissapointed with your friends outcome. (As long as he knows how to grow atleast half-decent) :p

5. yeah i smoked it at school haha baaaad idea. super intense body high

6. love this strain, the scent that first hits the air when you light the J [​IMG]

7. Just had a few grams of it. Pretty god damn good. Smelled ridiculous, and knocked me on my ass

8. i haven't had hash plant in like 4-5 years [​IMG]